Fitting Instructions For 3m 1860 &3m 1860 S Respirators
The 3m 1860 n95 mask is a cone-shaped particulate respirator and a surgical mask. This respirator and a surgical mask are best for protecting firm airborne biological particles. It is strongly resistant to all infectious material.
This clinical consideration respirator is expected to help give respiratory security to the wearer. It meets CDC rules for Mycobacterium tuberculosis receptiveness control. As a superfluous particulate respirator, it is required to help decline wearer receptiveness to certain airborne particles including those made by electrocautery, laser operation, and other controlled clinical instruments.
This respirator mask is designed to be fluid resistant against splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
How to Fit 3m 1860 Mask?
Following are the fitting instruction you must follow the next time you wear a respirator.
- For a proper fit, begin cupping the respirator in your hand, holding the metal nose-piece at your fingertips. The straps should hang freely below your hand
- Place the respirator under your chin with the nose-piece up. While holding the respirator in place, pull the top strap over your head with the opposite hand and position it high on the back of your head above your ear
- While as yet holding the respirator solidly all over, pull the base tie over your head, and position it around your neck beneath your ears
- Make sure the straps are not twisted for increased comfort
- Now, place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the metal nose and mold the nosepiece to the shape of your nose using both hands. Push inwards while moving your fingertips down, on both sides of the nose-piece
- Perform the following User Seal Check each time the respirator is put on, put both hands over the respirator covering it as much as possible, and being careful not to disturb the position of the face mask
- Inhale and exhale sharply, if air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose-piece for a more secure seal and repeat the user seal check. And, if air leaks around the edges of the respirator, then adjust the position on the face and straps along the sides of the head. Repeat the user seal check again
- Do not enter respiratory isolation or other hazardous areas where respirators are required until you are assured you have a proper fit.
By the way, do you know what material is used in making a 3m 1860 face mask? Well, it is made with electrostatic filter cotton. It is highly applicable for dust and particulate.
Another reason to buy this 3m 1860 n95 face mask is, its best features;
Features of 3m 1860 Respirator
- Collapse safe cup shape plan
- Contains 99% of Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- NIOSH affirmed N95
- FDA cleared for use as a careful veil
- Meets CDC rules for Mycobacterium tuberculosis openness control
- Fluid safe as per ASTM F1862
You can also buy 3m 1860 masks for sale in different sizes ranging from small to medium, you can easily buy from Luoloya.com.